1) HVSC Update #55, 2) Reproduzible Crash

Markus Gritsch Markus Gritsch

1) HVSC Update #55, 2) Reproduzible Crash

Another reproducible crash: I wanted to listen to 'fluterror.sid', which is from 2011.

1) It is not in the list of SID tunes searchable in Modizer, because Modizer has an older version of the HVSC included. Update #55 was recently released, which include 40400 tunes. Modizer should update its list of searchable tunes.

2) So I took the route through the internet:
'Browse->Web', entered 'hvsc.de' in the browser text field, entered 'fluterror' in the HVSC search box, clicked on the single result and then on the download link. Back to 'Browse->Local browsing->Downloads->Fluterror.sid' and Modizer crashes.

Re: 1) HVSC Update #55, 2) Reproduzible Crash

it seems to be linked to that specific file... I'll have to debug sidplay lib for this one, so it might take some time to fix the issue

Re: 1) HVSC Update #55, 2) Reproduzible Crash

issue fixed for fluterror.sid

I don't remember testing it on v1.3, but it does work on my current v1.4beta (was related to some C compiler set up)

Unfortunately doesn't work on v1.3. Will have to wait for v1.4.
Markus Gritsch Markus Gritsch

Re: 1) HVSC Update #55, 2) Reproduzible Crash

And the list of HVSC tunes has also not been updated to #55 in v1.3