8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0

em0ti0nCZE em0ti0nCZE

8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0

Hello,

I am experiencing strange playing behaviour of SAP files, it's an 8bit Atari music. It seems some instruments are being played inaccurately, the most noticable track is Jet Set Radio by Rob Hubbard. I have checked the track on my computer (Foobar2000 player) and it plays and sounds the way I am used to there.

I have checked other tracks as well (BMX Simulator, Red Max - both by David Whittaker), they are affected too, therefore I think it is a general problem of Modizer 2.0.

Is there anything I can do to resolve the issue by myself?

Roman

Re: 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0

Hi Roman,

The player used (asap) seems to have playback issues.
In next version I ll let the user choose the default asap player between asap & gme.
Gme seems to be play right what's not in asap.

Currently in v2.0 there is no way to force another player.

Le 29 oct. 2013 à 18:02, "em0ti0nCZE [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hello,

I am experiencing strange playing behaviour of SAP files, it's an 8bit Atari music. It seems some instruments are being played inaccurately, the most noticable track is Jet Set Radio by Rob Hubbard. I have checked the track on my computer (Foobar2000 player) and it plays and sounds the way I am used to there.

I have checked other tracks as well (BMX Simulator, Red Max - both by David Whittaker), they are affected too, therefore I think it is a general problem of Modizer 2.0.

Is there anything I can do to resolve the issue by myself?

Roman

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML
em0ti0nCZE em0ti0nCZE

Re: 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0

Ok, thanks. That should do it :) I will wait for next version then.

Roman

Sent frommy iPhone

On 30 Oct 2013, at 08:50 am, "yoyofr [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028p4024029.html
To unsubscribe from 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0, click here.
NAML
em0ti0nCZE em0ti0nCZE

Re: 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0

Hello,

One year has passed (sort of) and no update on the subject. Is there anything going to happen? The activity on Modizer’s blog/forum seem ceased for months.

Thank you,
Roman

On 30 Oct 2013, at 08:50 am, yoyofr [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Roman,
>
> The player used (asap) seems to have playback issues.
> In next version I ll let the user choose the default asap player between asap & gme.
> Gme seems to be play right what's not in asap.
>
> Currently in v2.0 there is no way to force another player.
>
> Le 29 oct. 2013 à 18:02, "em0ti0nCZE [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am experiencing strange playing behaviour of SAP files, it's an 8bit Atari music. It seems some instruments are being played inaccurately, the most noticable track is Jet Set Radio by Rob Hubbard. I have checked the track on my computer (Foobar2000 player) and it plays and sounds the way I am used to there.
>>
>> I have checked other tracks as well (BMX Simulator, Red Max - both by David Whittaker), they are affected too, therefore I think it is a general problem of Modizer 2.0.
>>
>> Is there anything I can do to resolve the issue by myself?
>>
>> Roman

>> http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028.html
>> To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
>> To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
>> NAML

> http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028p4024029.html
> To unsubscribe from 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0, click here.
> NAML

Re: 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. I still have a wip version on my dev MacBook.
I just need more time to finish it. Since early 2014 I had lots of changes to manage (job, family, ...) so modizer and iFBA were not updated as initially planned.

Expect something before year end.

Rgds
Ym

Envoyé de mon iPhone

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028p4024045.html
NAML
em0ti0nCZE em0ti0nCZE

Re: 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0

Hi,

Thanks for the reply I understand that ;)

I will wait that's no problem knowing the app's development  is still in progress.

Regards,
Roman

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Sep 2014, at 08:39 am, "yoyofr [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. I still have a wip version on my dev MacBook.
I just need more time to finish it. Since early 2014 I had lots of changes to manage (job, family, ...) so modizer and iFBA were not updated as initially planned.

Expect something before year end.

Rgds
Ym

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 16 août 2014 à 10:12, "em0ti0nCZE [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hello,

One year has passed (sort of) and no update on the subject. Is there anything going to happen? The activity on Modizer’s blog/forum seem ceased for months.

Thank you,
Roman

On 30 Oct 2013, at 08:50 am, yoyofr [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Roman,
>
> The player used (asap) seems to have playback issues.
> In next version I ll let the user choose the default asap player between asap & gme.
> Gme seems to be play right what's not in asap.
>
> Currently in v2.0 there is no way to force another player.
>
> Le 29 oct. 2013 à 18:02, "em0ti0nCZE [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am experiencing strange playing behaviour of SAP files, it's an 8bit Atari music. It seems some instruments are being played inaccurately, the most noticable track is Jet Set Radio by Rob Hubbard. I have checked the track on my computer (Foobar2000 player) and it plays and sounds the way I am used to there.
>>
>> I have checked other tracks as well (BMX Simulator, Red Max - both by David Whittaker), they are affected too, therefore I think it is a general problem of Modizer 2.0.
>>
>> Is there anything I can do to resolve the issue by myself?
>>
>> Roman

>> http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028.html
>> To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
>> To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
>> NAML

> http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028p4024029.html
> To unsubscribe from 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0, click here.
> NAML

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028p4024045.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/8bit-Atari-SAP-files-broken-since-v2-0-tp4024028p4024046.html
To unsubscribe from 8bit Atari SAP files broken since v2.0, click here.