Quantcast

ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

robbyknight robbyknight

ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

Some great music available in ADX (Dreamcast) format so curious if this is something you could add support for?

I've left feedback on iTunes on how great your app is, seriously you've made my day job a LOT more fun since I can play my favorite game and MOD tunes while at work on my iTouch :)  Thank you!!

Re: ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

Hi,

It is on the roadmap, I just need some time to implement it. Potentially in next version (in a couple of weeks).

Le 21 oct. 2013 à 05:49, "robbyknight [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Some great music available in ADX (Dreamcast) format so curious if this is something you could add support for?

I've left feedback on iTunes on how great your app is, seriously you've made my day job a LOT more fun since I can play my favorite game and MOD tunes while at work on my iTouch :)  Thank you!!

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/ADX-Dreamcast-Support-tp4024023.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML
robbyknight robbyknight

Re: ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

Hello!

I wanted to see if this was still on the roadmap. I would love to be able to play some of my Capcom vs SNK 2 music while at work

Also thank you so much for still supporting this app. I sent you a donation (via bboombotz) so show my appreciation :)

Thanks!

Re: ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

Hello,

thanks for your donation. I have planned to implement vgmstream which should allow to play ads file.
I’ll see if I can speed this up to include it in next version (v2.6)

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/ADX-Dreamcast-Support-tp4024023p4024127.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

robbyknight robbyknight

Re: ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

Your very welcome! And thank you!! :)

Re: ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

Hello

FYI vgmstream is implemented in v2.6 (not released yet,  hopefully soon)Rgds

Rgds
Ym

Le 20 janv. 2017 2:12 AM, "robbyknight [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Thank you!! :)

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/ADX-Dreamcast-Support-tp4024023p4024131.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML
robbyknight robbyknight

Re: ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

That's so awesome!!! Thank you!!

On Friday, January 20, 2017, 1:42 AM, yoyofr [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello

FYI vgmstream is implemented in v2.6 (not released yet,  hopefully soon)Rgds

Rgds
Ym

Le 20 janv. 2017 2:12 AM, "robbyknight [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Thank you!! :)

http://modizer.988727.n3. nabble.com/ADX-Dreamcast- Support-tp4024023p4024131.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/ADX-Dreamcast-Support-tp4024023p4024132.html
To unsubscribe from ADX (Dreamcast) Support?, click here.
NAML
robbyknight robbyknight

Re: ADX (Dreamcast) Support?

The update is AMAZING!!!! You are so awesome, thank you!!