About version 1.2 (and words of appreciation, too)

sly16bit sly16bit

About version 1.2 (and words of appreciation, too)

Hi,

I bought Modizer and I'm using it almost everyday. I think you're app is well made and I love the compatibilty it has. I mostly use it for SPC playback but I'm psyched about the GSF format support you're gonna add!! Do you think this'll be ready in the near future? I don't mean to put any pressure on you, btw.

Keep up the good work!

Re: About version 1.2 (and words of appreciation, too)

thanks for your feedback!

gsf is already working but a little bit too slow on my iPhone 3GS. I wanted to try some optimizations but it should already be good on iPhone4 & iPad.
v1.2 will probably be available this month. I wanted to release it earlier but I took longer than expected...
sly16bit sly16bit

Re: About version 1.2 (and words of appreciation, too)

I just realized something.. you're from France right? Seems awefully strange for two french speakers to speek to each other in english.. ;) Alors merci beaucoup pour ta réponse! J'imagine que le playback sur un iPod Touch 4th Gen devrait être bien aussi pour le format GSF? C'est pas mal les mêmes specs que le iPhone 4 il me semble..

Anyway, merci encore et j'ai bien hâte de télécharger la mise à jour!