Activate stereo on UADE/DUMB/MOD

faxm0dem faxm0dem

Activate stereo on UADE/DUMB/MOD

Hi,

I am unable to hear any module in stereo (e.g. .xm).
I tried various settings in 1.3 using iphone 3GS.

Any idea on what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks

Re: Activate stereo on UADE/DUMB/MOD

There is an issue in v1.3 with the "panning" settings in "Settings/Player". Whatever you choose (on/off), it won't change the output and basically will mess the stereo output.

It will be fixed in v1.4 which should be available on one or two weeks (I plan to send it to apple for approval early next week and then it take usually around a week to get it validated).
Sappharad Sappharad

Re: Activate stereo on UADE/DUMB/MOD

Can you check the other settings while you're at it?

I haven't had a chance to look at the code yet, but I think the DSF ratio setting is broken in 1.3 because all of the DSF's I've tried are choppy.
faxm0dem faxm0dem

Re: Activate stereo on UADE/DUMB/MOD

Hi!

Thanks for the update.
Actually, another user pointed out that re-deactivating the panning setting helped, and it did!

Thanks for such a wonderful piece of software btw