Any cloud syncing plans?

BiG BiG

Any cloud syncing plans?

Hi,

Are any new plans for cloud synchronization? Just right now I can upload tracker music to iPhone only via iTunes and this is a very cumbersome way to do so.

Would appreciate any updates on this.

Re: Any cloud syncing plans?

Hi,

I had some issues with apple on this topic, it was working with the cloud in some older versions but I had to remove this feature.
I’ll see if I can get it back
Le 29 août 2016 à 20:04, BiG [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

Are any new plans for cloud synchronization? Just right now I can upload tracker music to iPhone only via iTunes and this is a very cumbersome way to do so.

Would appreciate any updates on this.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Any-cloud-syncing-plans-tp4024115.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

skywalka skywalka

Re: Any cloud syncing plans?

I was really hoping to see this feature in the new version but I didn't think I'd get that lucky.

:)

I'd love to be able to sync across devices & not have to worry about losing my collection.

Thanks.
skywalka skywalka

Re: Any cloud syncing plans?

I’ve got a new phone and once again have lost all the music files.

I’d be a lot more enthusiastic about downloading them again if I knew I won’t lose them again.

But I can’t even remember everything I had.

Is it possible to copy my downloaded music off my old iPhone to the new one?

This app allows playing music from the cloud:
CloudBeats: offline music by Cronosell https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/cloudbeats-offline-music/id681144772?mt=8

Thanks again.

Re: Any cloud syncing plans?

Hi,

sorry for that :-(
I need to recheck apple guidelines/constraints and figure out how to implement cloud sync properly

BTW the new version is available since today!

rgds,
ym

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Any-cloud-syncing-plans-tp4024115p4024226.html