Quantcast

Audiobus support ?

ChrisG ChrisG

Audiobus support ?

First, amazing app. One of a kind on the AppStore. Love it!

Would it be possible to implement Audiobus support? I'd love to run some of my old modules through some mixing/mastering plugs on the iPad in real time from modizer via Audiobus. The SDK is free, and supposedly very easy to integrate (and usually adds a bump to the sales), it's available at http://audiob.us . Having AB support in modizer (as input/source) would open up a world of possibilities for cleaning up some of those old classics, and my/your own stuff. YoyoFR/Dev, any chance this might happen?