Crash At boot

0011001011 0011001011

Crash At boot

Hi,

I would like tu thank you yoyofr for your amazing app, but unfortunately I am totally unable to launch it. In fact it crashes after 5-6 sec of loading with the modizer logo behind.
I run on an iPhone 4, 6.1 and modizer 1.7, any idea ?

Re: Crash At boot

Hi,

did you try to delete modizer and reinstall it ?
is your iphone jailbroken or plain vanilla iOS 6.1 ?

2013/3/24 0011001011 [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]>
Hi,

I would like tu thank you yoyofr for your amazing app, but unfortunately I am totally unable to launch it. In fact it crashes after 5-6 sec of loading with the modizer logo behind.
I run on an iPhone 4, 6.1 and modizer 1.7, any idea ?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Crash-At-boot-tp4023978.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

0011001011 0011001011

Re: Crash At boot

Yep, jailbroken, no need to say I didn't pirate it.

Re: Crash At boot

ok.
did you try to remove & then reinstall ?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Crash-At-boot-tp4023978p4023980.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

0011001011 0011001011

Re: Crash At boot

yes, dozen of times in fact..

Re: Crash At boot

hmm
hard to guess without more infos. Maybe an incompatibility between modizer and another app from cydia. Could you send me the log ?

here are some guidelines:

After plugging in the device, and syncing with iTunes, crash logs can be found in the following locations, depending on the platform:

Table 1  Crash log locations.

Operating System

Location

Mac OS X:

~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>

Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>

Windows Vista or 7

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>

<USERNAME> is the user's login name for the computer. <DEVICE_NAME> is the name of the iOS device, for example, "John's iPhone".

2013/3/25 0011001011 [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]>
yes, dozen of times in fact..

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Crash-At-boot-tp4023978p4023982.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

0011001011 0011001011

Re: Crash At boot

Actually iTunes doesnt allow me to sync without the newest firmware. Only have old logs, months ago, no modizer.
Gonna fix that. Thank for your support, just let me enough time to access them (ssh..)

Le 25 mars 2013 à 18:18, "yoyofr [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Crash-At-boot-tp4023978p4023983.html
To unsubscribe from Crash At boot, click here.
NAML