Feature Request: Make subsong selection menu permanent

wolfo wolfo

Feature Request: Make subsong selection menu permanent

Continuing with my subsong navigation wishlist :-)

The way I use modizer, I usually have only one file in queue and navigate within that files subsongs. To do that, I'll press the subsong menu button in the Now Playing screen and select another track.
Unfortunately, that menu will then disappear, making it a bit of a hassle if you decide you want to hear another song after all. I do that a lot. :-)

Maybe a subsong selection could stay on screen or be integrated into the Now Playing screen as a permanent section.