Quantcast

File renaming?

QuarterSwede QuarterSwede

File renaming?

I love the app but I'm wondering if there is any file renaming support? Only changing the meta tags to make it easier to read in the app would be ideal.

Re: File renaming?

Right now it Would require lots of changes since it would be a case by case approach to match all supported filetype
I ll think about it

---- QuarterSwede [via MODIZER] a écrit ----

I love the app but I'm wondering if there is any file renaming support? Only changing the meta tags to make it easier to read in the app would be ideal.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/File-renaming-tp4024055.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.