Quantcast

GSF and USF playback, and Settings for more plugins

rmp rmp

GSF and USF playback, and Settings for more plugins

GSF playback sounds very muffled. And For USF playback, especially noticeable in, for example, the staff roll music to Super Mario 64, the reverb does not sound right, sounding more like the fake reverb used by default by Sexypsf. Unfortunately their plugins aren't listed in the settings, so options for PlayGSF and LazyUSF would be appreciated, and in general, other plugins that are not listed.

Re: GSF and USF playback, and Settings for more plugins

Hello,

I ll check but I m not sure playgsf and lazyusf have the same capabilities

Le 20 févr. 2017 7:03 AM, "rmp [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
GSF playback sounds very muffled. And For USF playback, especially noticeable in, for example, the staff roll music to Super Mario 64, the reverb does not sound right, sounding more like the fake reverb used by default by Sexypsf. Unfortunately their plugins aren't listed in the settings, so options for PlayGSF and LazyUSF would be appreciated, and in general, other plugins that are not listed.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/GSF-and-USF-playback-and-Settings-for-more-plugins-tp4024161.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML
rmp rmp

Re: GSF and USF playback, and Settings for more plugins

Thanks for getting back so quickly! Basically, I'm just hoping for more settings (like choosing reverb type) for more plugins, some of which don't have any customization options, like PlayGSF. I realize some plugins are probably easier to make customization options for than others, but any settings that let us tweak the audio to get the music to sound just right are appreciated, if possible.

Re: GSF and USF playback, and Settings for more plugins

ok, no pb. I had a quick look at playgsf, I will add settings for sound quality (11, 22 or 44Khz), lowpass filter (off/on), sound interpolation (FIR based, off/on) & echo.
For LazyUSF I need to investigate

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/GSF-and-USF-playback-and-Settings-for-more-plugins-tp4024161p4024163.html