How to return from fullscreen/cover-mode?

gene gene

How to return from fullscreen/cover-mode?

This post was updated on .
Well, the topic is the question:
How do I leave the new fullscreen/cover-mode? I had to turn off my Ipad because I couldn't figure this out :-)

Thanks!

Re: How to return from fullscreen/cover-mode?

hi,
just rotate your ipad: landscape -> coverflow, portrait -> player view.
please also ensure you have not "locked" your screen orientation.

gene gene

Re: How to return from fullscreen/cover-mode?

Thank you for this answer!

So as I am using my Ipad always in "locked" portrait mode, this is the reason why I did not find the exit button :-)

Do I always have to turn of "locked mode" when I use Modizer? Or is it possible perhaps to deactivate coverflow?

Re: How to return from fullscreen/cover-mode?

in Modizer, you have a setting in the "settings/display" screen. Look at the bottom : "coverflow" "on/off" ;-)
gene gene

Re: How to return from fullscreen/cover-mode?

yoyofr wrote
in Modizer, you have a setting in the "settings/display" screen. Look at the bottom : "coverflow" "on/off" ;-)
Oh, ehm, well, sorry for my lame question