Last Ninja SID Timings Wrong Duration

skywalka skywalka

Last Ninja SID Timings Wrong Duration

Hi Johann,

When I play this SID all 11 subtunes are 2:30 in length. I don't have this problem with other SIDS. Any idea what the problem is? This could be the most popular SID in the HSVC so I'm surprised it has a problem.

Thanx
skywalka skywalka

Re: Last Ninja SID Timings Wrong Duration

Re: Last Ninja SID Timings Wrong Duration

I think it is because the file has been updated (newer dump, new md5 hash) and so it doesnt recognize the songs length info in modizer DB.

I ve tested on my 2.6 wip version with updated hsvc #66 and it works well (correct songs length)
I hope to finalize it and send it to appstore by end of january

Le jeu. 5 janv. 2017 à 03:31, skywalka [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

PS This is the file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hKpVyyj_PzWnJYMjR0a0VVMzA

To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]

To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.

NAML

skywalka skywalka

Re: Last Ninja SID Timings Wrong Duration

That sounds great.

Thanks.

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 at 06:39, yoyofr [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think it is because the file has been updated (newer dump, new md5 hash) and so it doesnt recognize the songs length info in modizer DB.

I ve tested on my 2.6 wip version with updated hsvc #66 and it works well (correct songs length)
I hope to finalize it and send it to appstore by end of january

Le jeu. 5 janv. 2017 à 03:31, skywalka [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]

To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.

To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Last Ninja SID Timings Wrong Duration, click here.
NAML
skywalka skywalka

Re: Last Ninja SID Timings Wrong Duration

Working great now.

Thanks!