Limit to how many tracks you can queue?

sad_muso sad_muso

Limit to how many tracks you can queue?

Hi,

I'm running Modizer v2.1 on an iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 8.4, and dumped my entire Genesis music collection into the app via FTP. I am usually able to go to Library and select the 'Play All' icon, but this now either causes the app to crash or just seemingly ignore the request. The 'Current dir' shows that there are 616 entries.

Is this just too much music to expect to randomize at once? Ideally I just want to be able to play all my Genesis music on random.

Thanks

sad muso

Re: Limit to how many tracks you can queue?

Hi,

that’s surprising, it should not crash with 616 entries. I’m doing testing with more than 1000 entries.
Maybe it is linked to the ftp transfer. Could you try using iTunes file sharing instead ?

rgds,
ym
Le 7 août 2015 à 17:22, sad_muso [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

I'm running Modizer v2.1 on an iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 8.4, and dumped my entire Genesis music collection into the app via FTP. I am usually able to go to Library and select the 'Play All' icon, but this now either causes the app to crash or just seemingly ignore the request. The 'Current dir' shows that there are 616 entries.

Is this just too much music to expect to randomize at once? Ideally I just want to be able to play all my Genesis music on random.

Thanks

sad muso

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Limit-to-how-many-tracks-you-can-queue-tp4024076.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

sad_muso sad_muso

Re: Limit to how many tracks you can queue?

Thanks for your reply yoyofr. I think it was 616 folders, so because I was trying to add all the individuals tracks within the folders it would have equated to thousands of entries. I tried again and got a message that was something along the lines of 'too many entries, so will be limited to 9636'. So I've now got a playlist that includes the first 9636 tracks, so that's enough for me to listen to for now! Not sure if there is a way to somehow add the remaining tracks into a new playlist, or split up the tracks across multiple playlists?

I didn't know you could drop files in via iTunes; I'll have to try that as I imagine it'll be a lot quicker.

Cheers,

sad muso