Quantcast

MODLAND not downloading

saleiro saleiro

MODLAND not downloading

I have modizer installed on iPad and iPhone, both cannot download from Modland (i can browse). I've tried in other network, same result. Tried to access modland FTP from my desktop with no problem.
fenarinarsa fenarinarsa

Re: MODLAND not downloading

I have exactly the same issue, Modizer is unable to download anything from Modland or from the Unexotica Modland website. The downloads get stuck on the queue.

iPhone 6 / iOS 9.2

Re: MODLAND not downloading

  since a couple of weeks the FTP repository used by modizer is down for modland.
I'll publish v2.4 soon with a new repository.