Modizer feature request :)

foisi foisi

Modizer feature request :)

Hi Yoyofr,

First I have to say that modizer is a great app, I use it everyday and I like it very much :)
One thing is annoying though, when I'm listening to my music and I get a phone call, I unplug the earphones to answer the call and when the call is over modizer restart the music play on the phone speaker..
Is it possible to make it work like other music applications (like iPod for instance) that make pause the playback anytime the earphones are unplugged ?

Thank you very much

Lionel

Re: Modizer feature request :)

Hi,
V1.3 is available and should do what you want. However I hadnt enough time to do all the testing so please tell me if it is ok for you ;-)
foisi foisi

Re: Modizer feature request :)

I just tested the new behaviour and it worked ! thank you :)