Modizer on PC?

kenshigros kenshigros

Modizer on PC?

Hi
I went many times asking yoyofr about a 'conversion' or a PC version of Modizer?
Aren't you all interested in one ?
It would be fantastic?
I am ready to participate in funding
If yoyofr is scared if being pirate and not getting money it could be a nice idea to ask to intterested people to fund the project first so he/she will get money not for nothing
I am dying here to get this dream happening.
Well if anyone has any idea how to make it real please write here or to me
Thanks for reading

Alex

Re: Modizer on PC?

Hi,
Thanks for showing interest, but it is not a budget issue,  it is time which I need and I don't have.
Between my job and my family I don't have enough time to work on another project,  at least for now...

Envoyé à partir de ma tablette Xperia™

---- kenshigros [via MODIZER] a écrit ----

Hi
I went many times asking yoyofr about a 'conversion' or a PC version of Modizer?
Aren't you all interested in one ?
It would be fantastic?
I am ready to participate in funding
If yoyofr is scared if being pirate and not getting money it could be a nice idea to ask to intterested people to fund the project first so he/she will get money not for nothing
I am dying here to get this dream happening.
Well if anyone has any idea how to make it real please write here or to me
Thanks for reading

Alex

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-on-PC-tp4024060.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML