Quantcast

Modizer v1.2 progress report

  Modizer v1.2 is progressing well. Here is the progress so far :
[Improv]
- New logo/splashscreen/background by Steve Miele
- BROWSER: more infos displayed : length(wrong if more than one song), channels, songs.
- BROWSER: waiting screen when long requests are processed.
- GSF support: play all your GBA files! iPhone 4 or faster device recommanded.
- ASAP support: better Atari/Pokey support.
- PLAYER: new button to activate Subsong picker
- PLAYER: visualization selector enhanced.
[BugFixes]
- MODPLUG: better detection of Noisetracker mod to fix tempo issue.
- MODPLUG: resampling mode option was broken in v1.1.
- PLAYLIST: fixed wrong order issue when moving entries.
- PLAYLIST: quit "Edit" mode when closing popup.
- PLAYER: removed auto scrolling for title, improving performance.

Re: Modizer v1.2 progress report

Small update : I'm currently testing Festalon and first results are promising. I hope it will help to improve NSF/NSFE/HES sound quality and also VRC7 support

Re: Modizer v1.2 progress report

  Festalon is actually too slow for 3G & 3GS (it computes everything in float & not integer), so I'll stick with blargg's GME. I was able to get the latest version (pre 0.6) from kode54 and it sounds very good (VRC7, MMC5, FDS ...)
  GSF (gameboy advance) playback is too slow for 3G and 3GS can barely handle it (as soon as something is done on the UI, like displaying info or playlist, it can become choppy). So GSF will be mostly for fastest devices owners (iPhone4, iPad, latest iPod).
Macgyvers1 Macgyvers1

Re: Modizer v1.2 progress report

Hy, if you can implement the edit of the song ,very thanks, you are the best

Re: Modizer v1.2 progress report

  if you mean being able to create music in modizer it won't happen before long... Modizer is designed to be a player, not a sound tracker...

  I guess to port schism tracker would be a better idea!