Quantcast

Modizer v2.0

12
jrlepage jrlepage

Re: Modizer v2.0

This post was updated on .
Greetings,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to be posting this.

Tonight I updated to Modizer 2.1 in the App Store. Everything seemed to be fine, except for the fact that infinite playback seems to be broken for the VGM/VGZ format. Each time I tried, the file would play once and then fadeout, only to start playing from the beginning again (as opposed to looping infinitely).

I believe this is an unintended side effect introduced by fixing another bug.

I am using an iPhone 5S running iOS 7.0.4 jailbroken, in case this piece of information happens to be relevant.

I will be glad to provide further information if required. I also speak French fluently, if that helps communication at all.

Thank you!
Follow me on Twitter.
Iron Curtain Iron Curtain

Re: Modizer v2.0

I bought Modizer, and I am having the same problem as jrlepage: infinite-loop mode for VGM/VGZ formats acts like fadeout-loop mode. It's frustrating when you want an infinite loop.
rmp rmp

Re: Modizer v2.0

I have an iPhone 5s and since updating modizer to version 2.4 it crashes whenever i hit the headphones icon to make it play all files in a list. This happens no matter what sound format the files are, or how many files it would be playing, even as few as one. If I click on the individual files, they will play, but manually picking songs one by one is annoying. Also, trying to play any gsf file, even individual ones, causes modizer to crash.

This started happening before I updates the ios, so I updated the ios and reinstalled modizer, and this still happens.

Also I'd love Nintendo DS support, but that's less important to me than modizer working in general, because I have loved using the app when it worked.

Re: Modizer v2.0

These 2 issues will be fixed in v2.5 (already fixed in current wip version):
1. .VGM/.VGZ infinite loop / fadeout
2. Tapping the headphone icon at the top leading to a crash

thanks for reporting!
12