Quantcast

Modizer v2.4

12

Modizer v2.4

This post was updated on .
  Please use this thread to report bugs, ask for new features or just give some feedback/comments

Next version (2.5) will fix 2 issues:
- .vgm/.vgz infinite loop mode wrongly take into account volume fadeout
- tapping the headphone icon at the top to play all listed files leads to a crash
- default length (as choosen in settings/global) not applied in most of the plugins
Abster Abster

Re: Modizer v2.4

I didn't notice until recently that Modizer can play .adx files.  It's important to me because Pure Player isn't being updated anymore.  Can you please add an infinite loop play mode to the .adx player?

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hello Abster,

did you try to push the « infinite »  button (rotated 8 icon) ?
Le 28 févr. 2017 à 11:03, Abster [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I didn't notice until recently that Modizer can play .adx files.  It's important to me because Pure Player isn't being updated anymore.  Can you please add an infinite loop play mode to the .adx player?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-v2-4-tp4024104p4024171.html
To start a new topic under News, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.

Abster Abster

Re: Modizer v2.4

Looks like you noticed already, but I'll say it anyways, yeah I tried toggling the infinite symbol but no change there.  Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hello
Can you try again with v2.8?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-v2-4-tp4024104p4024174.html
To start a new topic under News, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML
Internetakias Internetakias

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hi, could you please read this?
And here's some samples I recorded from hoot and modizer (44 stands for 44100hz and 55 stands for 55467, the frequency hoot was set to for the recordings): https://my.mixtape.moe/ticmsr.7z
Thanks in advance.

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hi
I 'll have a look,  thank you for the detailed feedback

Le 3 avr. 2017 12:34 AM, "Internetakias [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi, could you please read this?
And here's some samples I recorded from hoot and modizer (44 stands for 44100hz and 55 stands for 55467): https://my.mixtape.moe/ticmsr.7z
Thanks in advance.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-v2-4-tp4024104p4024183.html
NAML
Internetakias Internetakias

Re: Modizer v2.4

Thanks. The track used is from EVE burst error(OPN), FYI.
Abster Abster

Re: Modizer v2.4

I sent you an e-mail regarding the issue in 2.8, but I'll repeat it here.

When you turn on infinite mode, Modizer only plays and loops the section of the .adx file BEFORE the loop point.  It should only play the section before the loop point once and then endlessly loop the section AFTER the loop point.

This causes an infinite loop bug if you load in an .adx file that doesn't have a loop point.

pulserifle pulserifle

Re: Modizer v2.4

Just bought the app a couple of days ago due to NoiseES having not been updated in years and likely being rendered obsolete with the next iOS update. I am really digging the app, but I definitely have an issue that is likely pretty popular and I hope I'm not inviting a deluge of "yeah dude we get it please shut up":

Subsong playlists for nsf/nsfe, or really, ANY type.

Example: I've been able to download nsfe rars from this site using your app - http://slickproductions.org/nsfe.php . Many of these nsfe files have tracks that include a single sound effect clip, and I would prefer to take the soundtrack/OST tracks and pull them into a playlist. However, only the entire rar can be queued in a playlist, instead of a particular subsong.

As it stands, I cannot figure out a way to do this. There was talk in a different thread that this ability was created back in 1.6, but something as useful as subsong playlists should be more prominent.

Thank you for reading!

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hello

Subsong in playlist is supported but not at 2 levels.  Basically having nsfe in a rar file is having 2 levels: 1st level is the file within the rar archive,  2nd is the subsongs within the nsfe

You ll have to decompress the rar to fix the issue /limit.
I ll check how I can add a 'uncompress' feature in next version

Rgds
Ym

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-v2-4-tp4024104p4024188.html
To start a new topic under News, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

pulserifle pulserifle

Re: Modizer v2.4

I appreciate you looking into this, but the issue is not just limited to compression. I downloaded a number of SAP files, and cannot assign the sub songs of these to a playlist either.

If SAP is a compression tech I'm unaware of, then the point is moot.

--pulserifle

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 2:39 AM yoyofr [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To unsubscribe from Modizer v2.4, click here.

Re: Modizer v2.4

Yes SAP subsongs direct access from browser (so for playlist as well)  is not supported yet

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-v2-4-tp4024104p4024190.html
NAML
pulserifle pulserifle

NAML
Internetakias Internetakias

Re: Modizer v2.4

Some other PMDMini related issues I've discovered
1.Endless looping is broken and crashes the app
2.The archive I downloaded for eve burst error, evebe.zip, behaves really strangely. If you look at its contents by pressing the blue arrows on the media screen, it shows .M and .M2 files. But looking at the contents by pressing the box icon which appears on the player screen if you tap on the archive name, instead of the blue arrows, only displays the .M files. Incidentally, the .M2 files don't play when you select them; The .M file that would be in their position on the box screen plays instead. So, if you select ebe_01.M2, you're gonna get ebe_02.M instead, since both are the second track on the blue arrow list and the box list respectively.
robbyknight robbyknight

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hello!

I am running Modizer on an Apple iPad Air 2 (128GB, OS 10.3) and while the PSF playback works terrific, the PSF2 plays very choppy and slow.

I've used the reset settings and even cleaned the database but I still have the problem. I am running the latest version from the App Store.

Anything else you can recommend?

Thanks!
hei hei

Re: Modizer v2.4

I've been using Modizer for a long time now and really like that you've now added usf support!

Just one question, for some reason I can't browse the usf tab on Modland db through the app. And i have checked modland and there's a bunch of files there.

I have the latest version of Modizer and am running IOS 8.4 on a iPhone 5s.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hello

I will check, it is probably an issue with the modizer modland DB creation.

Rgds
Ym

Hi,

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-v2-4-tp4024104p4024198.html
To start a new topic under News, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML
Abster Abster

Re: Modizer v2.4

I am having the same problem with PSF2 as well.  It seems like its support was broke in 2.7 or 2.8.
12