Quantcast

Modizer v2.4

This post was updated on .
  Please use this thread to report bugs, ask for new features or just give some feedback/comments

Next version (2.5) will fix 2 issues:
- .vgm/.vgz infinite loop mode wrongly take into account volume fadeout
- tapping the headphone icon at the top to play all listed files leads to a crash
- default length (as choosen in settings/global) not applied in most of the plugins
Abster Abster

Re: Modizer v2.4

I didn't notice until recently that Modizer can play .adx files.  It's important to me because Pure Player isn't being updated anymore.  Can you please add an infinite loop play mode to the .adx player?

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hello Abster,

did you try to push the « infinite »  button (rotated 8 icon) ?
Le 28 févr. 2017 à 11:03, Abster [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I didn't notice until recently that Modizer can play .adx files.  It's important to me because Pure Player isn't being updated anymore.  Can you please add an infinite loop play mode to the .adx player?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-v2-4-tp4024104p4024171.html
To start a new topic under News, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.

Abster Abster

Re: Modizer v2.4

Looks like you noticed already, but I'll say it anyways, yeah I tried toggling the infinite symbol but no change there.  Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hello
Can you try again with v2.8?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Modizer-v2-4-tp4024104p4024174.html