Modizer v2.4

12
YM2612FAN YM2612FAN

Re: Modizer v2.4

Hello / Bonjour ;),

Thank you for this good application.

There are two problems:

The Zip archives created dysfunction:
-> Can not give a note (*****) to a track.
-> Creates problems with playlists (duplicate file at playback).

Another problem: the maximum number of items in the playlist is really low (~ 4000).

Few files in .S98 format are recognized.

Sorry for the wrong translation / Je m'exprime mieux en Français qu'en Anglais, désolé ;)
BlackPhish BlackPhish

Re: Modizer v2.4

I'm having the same PSF2 problem with choppy playback, and I also have a different problem with miniPSF2 files where they won't play at all.  It just plays 3 seconds of silence then skips to the next file.

I'm running Modizer v2.8 on an iPhone 7 with iOS 10.3.2
12