Modules no longer loop properly

BMF54123 BMF54123

Modules no longer loop properly

It seems that as of v2.0, module files with loop points no longer loop properly when played back using the ModPlug or DUMB plugins. Upon reaching either a loop point or the end of the song, the player stops and reloads the file before playing it back from the beginning, causing a very large gap in playback. This happens regardless of the "endless playback" setting. It's a shame, because now I can't zone out to seamlessly looping songs on the bus anymore. :(

Other formats with loop points (e.g. SPC files) do not exhibit this behavior, nor does the UADE plugin.

I'm currently running iOS 6.1.2 on an iPhone 4S.

Re: Modules no longer loop properly

I'll check but it might be the normal behaviour of dumb & modplug.