'NFSE' Support and Coverflow

neoemu neoemu

'NFSE' Support and Coverflow

Hi,

The Recent Version 1.6 doesn't seem to like the NES sound music format NFSE, NFS works fine however. Is there a special directory naming/archival format for NFSE files to playback? Figured I could treat them as the NFS files I have used. Some resolution/feedback on this issue would be very helpful.

One thing that would be great for a future release would be the ability from within coverflow orientation to go prev/next track. I find my self switching back and forth way to often. This would be a great addition for those of us who actually take the time to give everything coverart.

It's refreshing to see such a polished piece of software in IOS's chaotic sea of apps. I look forward to the release of Modizer on OS X

Neoemu

Re: 'NFSE' Support and Coverflow

Hi,

which nsfe files are you trying to play? I just did a test with files from here http://megamatt.hotdogstorm.com/NSFE/
and it is working fine.
neoemu neoemu

Re: 'NFSE' Support and Coverflow

My apologies, though the source of NSFE files I used were from elsewhere, I erroneously put them in the root directory of Modizer. Previously I used itunes for the transfer, now I ssh instead.

Do you have any suggestions for going prev/forward subtracks, while in coverflow? I tried using activator but cant find any satisfactory solution.

Thanks again

Re: 'NFSE' Support and Coverflow

 I need to add specific buttons for this. It will be included in next version