Player routine for AY chip

martin.demsky martin.demsky

Player routine for AY chip

Hello, i really like Modizer, which is like DeliPlayer on Amiga/PC, but i am also ZX Spectrum fanboy. It is possible to include in Modizer AY-3-89109/12 replay routine? On Amiga in DeliPlayer was Patrik Rak's (Czech republic) AYplayer and last 10 years there is AY Emulator by Sergey Bulba, but he doesn't have time to do anything with that. Here is source code if you are interested: http://bulba.untergrund.net/progr_e.htm

Cheers,
Martin Demsky
Edger Edger

Re: Player routine for AY chip

Yes, AY player would be great....
Yohann, is it possible to implement it?
Thanks!
Edger Edger

Re: Player routine for AY chip

Yohann, could you please response?

Re: Player routine for AY chip

Hi, sorry for the delay.
I remember looking at AY emulation a couple of months ago and as far as I remember the sourcecode was not easy to port (was something like basic or pascal...).

I'll check again but don't expect something soon ;-)
byakhee byakhee

Re: Player routine for AY chip

The latest version seems to play .AY files quite happily. Yay!
Edger Edger

Re: Player routine for AY chip

Yes, I confirm it. It play AY and YM file formats.
Would be great to support other formats of Speccy modules like:
STC - Sound Tracker v1.xx;
PSC - Pro Sound Creator v1.xx;
ASC - ASC Sound Master v0.xx-2.xx;
PT1, PT2, PT3 - Pro Tracker v1.xx-3.xx, Vortex Tracker II v1.0;
STP - Sound Tracker Pro;
FTC - Fast Tracker v1.xx;
FLS - Flash Tracker;
SQT - SQ-Tracker;