Quantcast

Playlist problems: track duplication and long delay on shuffle

marurun marurun

Playlist problems: track duplication and long delay on shuffle

 Hi, I'm getting some weird behavior in playlists. When I tell my playlist to shuffle and play it can take as long as 2 to 3 minutes before it starts play back. Additionally, when I go into the library to add some tracks, since I don't like adding and higher music file collections, it often duplicates the entry that I've tapped on to add. And I've noticed that when I move in and out of the playlist  it will duplicate the track entries. At one point my playlist which should originally have been 28 entries had balloons to 132 entries, in part because several files had been added 40 times despite me only adding them once.

 Is this something that I am accidentally triggering, or is this just a bug that needs to be worked out,?