Problem with HVSC and other downloads

saulc12 saulc12

Problem with HVSC and other downloads

Whenever I try to download any SID files modizer cannot download them, this is mainly a problem with HVSC but some modland entries don't work either, is there something wrong with ftp server, how should it be set up - help please I am missing mys SID playback, this problem only started in the last week or so, runnin on IOS 6.13

Re: Problem with HVSC and other downloads

It seems there was an issue to reach the ftp server but it now works, at leadt for me.
Is it also ok for you?

Le 10 mai 2013 à 23:23, "saulc12 [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Whenever I try to download any SID files modizer cannot download them, this is mainly a problem with HVSC but some modland entries don't work either, is there something wrong with ftp server, how should it be set up - help please I am missing mys SID playback, this problem only started in the last week or so, runnin on IOS 6.13

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-HVSC-and-other-downloads-tp4023985.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML
superandroidtron superandroidtron

Re: Problem with HVSC and other downloads

I've had download issues since a few months ago. HVSC stopped working, although Modland works fine. With the 2.0 update, ASMA doesn't work either. Downloads are queued, but instantly stopped, and shortly after pressing resume the button flips back to stopped again. I'm running Modizer on a jailbroken first generation iPad with iOS 5.1.1. My 4th generation iPad does not have this issue.
demaddin demaddin

Re: Problem with HVSC and other downloads

This post was updated on .
Hi yoyofr,

it seems the download function is no longer working properly. When I search for tracks on Modland or HVSC and try to download the track it is put into the download queue but nothing happens.
In the past this feature was working like a charm but now it does not work on my ipad2 or iphone5s with IOS 7.04. Could you look into it since this is a major feature for me :-)

Looking forward hearing from you.

Regards
Martin

Re: Problem with HVSC and other downloads

Do you still have the issue ? sometimes the ftp repository can be down for a couple of hours.
demaddin demaddin

Re: Problem with HVSC and other downloads

Hey yoyofr,

thanx for the reply. I retried it and now the download works.
Although it seems the server must have been down for a couple of days :-)
Nevertheless I consider this problem solved.

Regards
Martin
saulc12 saulc12

Re: Problem with HVSC and other downloads

Downloading from Modland are not working again is this do with ftp settings. I have been unable to download from Modland for at least 3 minths.

Re: Problem with HVSC and other downloads

Hello

Yes there are issues with current ftp mirror.  I have changed the setup for v2.4 which is currently waiting for Apple review.

Rgds
Ym

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Sony Xperia™

---- saulc12 [via MODIZER] a écrit ----

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-HVSC-and-other-downloads-tp4023985p4024099.html