Problem with psf2 and psf

Zzz01 Breikoft Zzz01 Breikoft

Problem with psf2 and psf

Hello! I bought the app, believing that it would be great playing psf and psf2 files but is very slow and has repetitive pauses, how can I improve it?

Re: Problem with psf2 and psf

Hello

Which device do you use and which files are you playing plz ?

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Sony Xperia™

---- Zzz01 Breikoft [via MODIZER] a écrit ----

Hello! I bought the app, believing that it would be great playing psf and psf2 files but is very slow and has repetitive pauses, how can I improve it?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-psf2-and-psf-tp4024081.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML
Zzz01 Breikoft Zzz01 Breikoft

Re: Problem with psf2 and psf

Sorry for reply late, is an iPhone 4 and the files are from modland, playstation format, psf y psf2.

Re: Problem with psf2 and psf

IPhone 4 is a bit too slow, 4s is recommended for psf.  For smooth psf2 playback even faster device is required (iPad mini retina, iPhone 5,...)

Envoyé à partir de ma tablette Xperia™

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-psf2-and-psf-tp4024081p4024083.html
NAML
Zzz01 Breikoft Zzz01 Breikoft

Re: Problem with psf2 and psf

:C

...Ok
mistydemeo mistydemeo

Re: Problem with psf2 and psf

Out of curiosity, has Modizer changed which library it uses for PSF? I used to use Modizer on an iPod Touch 4G, which is weaker than an iPhone 4, and it could play back PSFs fine using SexyPSF.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-psf2-and-psf-tp4024081p4024084.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.

Re: Problem with psf2 and psf

No, it is still sexypsf but depending on the file and plug-in configuration results can change

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Sony Xperia™

---- mistydemeo [via MODIZER] a écrit ----

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-psf2-and-psf-tp4024081p4024086.html