Read info stored with samples used in mod/xm

dastga dastga

Read info stored with samples used in mod/xm

Hi guys,
This is a rather odd question... but is there a way to extract any info on when a sample used in a song was created? Reason I’m asking is just for fun I’d like to know when a song me and my friend recorded was created. All I know is it was after 1992, but I wish I knew more exact. The files are listed as created in 1970, like many other old files...

Re: Read info stored with samples used in mod/xm

Hi,

I don't think it is possible, there's no such information for sample data.

rgds,
ym

Hi guys,
This is a rather odd question... but is there a way to extract any info on when a sample used in a song was created? Reason I’m asking is just for fun I’d like to know when a song me and my friend recorded was created. All I know is it was after 1992, but I wish I knew more exact. The files are listed as created in 1970, like many other old files...

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Read-info-stored-with-samples-used-in-mod-xm-tp4024223.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML