Quantcast

SCI files

Isegrimm Isegrimm

SCI files

Hi, I've been trying to play some sci-files I found on MODland, but none of them seem to be playable by Modizer. Is this file format unsupported or are the particular files in a nonstandard format?

I've tried this file for example:
Ad Lib/Sierra/Mark Seibert/Codename Iceman/ice theme.sci
And all other sci files in that folder, they all give an error that the file can't be played.

Re: SCI files

Hi, it's a bug. for .sci files, the .003 file is also required.
Currently modizer does not download the file automatically.

I'll fix that in next version. Meanwhile, you can download the file from your computer and put in in the right folder using the ftp server.

for codename iceman, the file is named "icepatch.003". Just ensure you have both the .sci and the .003 in the same folder.

Re: SCI files

I just fixed this issue. It will be included in v1.7
Isegrimm Isegrimm

Re: SCI files

Ok, thanks!