Quantcast

SQ/playback options reduced in MODPLUG?

Shaneus Shaneus

SQ/playback options reduced in MODPLUG?

This post was updated on .
Hadn't fired up Modizer in a month or two, but when I opened it a few days ago, noticed libmodplug had changed to OpenMPT (I think) and the options (like the virtual bass or whatever) had disappeared. Also, it seems the accuracy of OpenMPT isn't all that great. Can the old one be included again?

For an example of what I mean by accuracy, the following sounds as it should using the Dumb plugin (and sounded fine using libmodplug) but sounds incorrect with OpenMPT:
http://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=34964

Re: SQ/playback options reduced in MODPLUG?

Hi,

OpenMPT is better than Modplug that is why I replaced it. There are less options since over time the old modplug options were not so useful with the equalizer I added a fewer version ago.
Which mod (song file) is giving you trouble ?
rgds,
ym

Hadn't fired up Modizer in a month or two, but when I opened it a few days ago, noticed MODPLUG had changed to OpenMPT (I think) and the options (like the virtual bass or whatever) had disappeared. Also, it seems the accuracy of OpenMPT isn't all that great. Can the old one be included again?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/SQ-playback-options-reduced-in-MODPLUG-tp4024065.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.