Settings allowing for next track on iPhone headphones and lock screen

Greyfox Greyfox

Settings allowing for next track on iPhone headphones and lock screen

Loving this app, but finding that I can't select the next track on the iPhone headphones or the lock screen. Are there settings I need to change to allow this? Just a bit of a bummer to unlock the phone or open the app to select the next track of I don't want to fully listen to the one I've got playing.

Re: Settings allowing for next track on iPhone headphones and lock screen

Hi,

which iphone model and iOS version do you use ?
Le 8 juin 2015 à 15:33, Greyfox [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Loving this app, but finding that I can't select the next track on the iPhone headphones or the lock screen. Are there settings I need to change to allow this? Just a bit of a bummer to unlock the phone or open the app to select the next track of I don't want to fully listen to the one I've got playing.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Settings-allowing-for-next-track-on-iPhone-headphones-and-lock-screen-tp4024069.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

Greyfox Greyfox

Re: Settings allowing for next track on iPhone headphones and lock screen

I'm using an iPhone 6 and the latest version of iOS, 8.4.

Sent from Mailbox

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 4:33 PM, yoyofr [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

which iphone model and iOS version do you use ?
Le 8 juin 2015 à 15:33, Greyfox [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Loving this app, but finding that I can't select the next track on the iPhone headphones or the lock screen. Are there settings I need to change to allow this? Just a bit of a bummer to unlock the phone or open the app to select the next track of I don't want to fully listen to the one I've got playing.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Settings-allowing-for-next-track-on-iPhone-headphones-and-lock-screen-tp4024069.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

To unsubscribe from Settings allowing for next track on iPhone headphones and lock screen, click here.

Re: Settings allowing for next track on iPhone headphones and lock screen

ok, thanks

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 4:33 PM, yoyofr [via MODIZER] <<a href="x-msg://10/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4024073&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

Le 8 juin 2015 à 15:33, Greyfox [via MODIZER] <<a href="x-msg://10/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4024072&amp;i=0" rel="nofollow" target="_top" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> a écrit :

Loving this app, but finding that I can't select the next track on the iPhone headphones or the lock screen. Are there settings I need to change to allow this? Just a bit of a bummer to unlock the phone or open the app to select the next track of I don't want to fully listen to the one I've got playing.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Settings-allowing-for-next-track-on-iPhone-headphones-and-lock-screen-tp4024069.html
To start a new topic under Help, email <a href="x-msg://10/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4024072&amp;i=1" rel="nofollow" target="_top" link="external" class="">[hidden email]