Quantcast

Skip to next track when only silence is left

monsterbaldy monsterbaldy

Skip to next track when only silence is left

Sorry, I posted this on the blog but against the Modizer 1.1 comment thread. I am an idiot. Anyways...

MODIZER IS AMAZING TOWN.

Support question:

I swear on a previous version of it when it got to a large silent section of an NSF track it would go to the next track. I could be hallucinating though.

Is there anyway to have it auto-skip to the next subsong when all that is left of a track is silence? I'm looking at you Maniac Mansion.

-ben