Songs in a zipped file playing out of order

rmp rmp

Songs in a zipped file playing out of order

I found that with the latest update, songs in a .zip, .rar, .7z or other such container will play in a seemingly random order when i select the file. When I look at the contents of the file on the play screen, they are listed out of order as well. Before the update, the songs played in order. This is with shuffle off, when i turn on shuffle, modizer shuffles as normal.
Tuden Tuden

Re: Songs in a zipped file playing out of order

I'm having the same issue since version 2.7. I hope you can fix this soon.

Re: Songs in a zipped file playing out of order

Hi

I ll check asap and release an update

Le 21 mars 2017 12:07 PM, "Tuden [via MODIZER]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
I'm having the same issue since version 2.7. I hope you can fix this soon.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Songs-in-a-zipped-file-playing-out-of-order-tp4024175p4024176.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.

Re: Songs in a zipped file playing out of order

Hello,

thanks for the feedback. There is a bug in v2.7 that leads to randomised song order for archives & multi songs file.
I’ll release a v2.8 very shortly

rgds,
ym