Sorting files

kimimi kimimi

Sorting files

First of all - thank you! Being able to listen to Amiga, X68k, Mega Drive and all the rest on the go is a real joy <3

I've only been playing around with it for a short while so I apologise if this is obvious... is there any way to keep files organised? What I want to do is to transfer whole folders across from iTunes rather than individual files so I can browse by album (or even by music format) rather than scrolling down a very long list of individual tracks. I've found the playlist option and while that's handy it only organises files in the playlist menu (as it should), I'm looking for a way to keep tracks tidy across the whole app.
kimimi kimimi

Re: Sorting files

Ah never mind me! I found the right folder after a hunt around with iPhonebrowser - now I can have everything super-organized and hours of gorgeous chiptune to listen to!

Thank you so much for this app, I love it to bits <3