Source repository?

tarasis tarasis

Source repository?

First hi, I had been searching for examples of using libmodplug on iOS and found your source for 1.3 and I've since bought your app as it scratches an itch more fully than I was thinking about; so thanks for that.

I have 1.3 running on my iPhone (1.6 from app store on my iPad) and was wondering if 1.6 source is available in a public repository? There is a bug that crashes modizer when you try to download 256 files and I thought I'd have a go at fixing it and submit a patch to you.

Would that be possible?
Sappharad Sappharad

Re: Source repository?

His code is all on github.
Very easy to find, and very easy to make your own fork.