Suggestions

BiG BiG

Suggestions

I've been using Modizer for five or six months and love it. Finally, I can listen to my tracker music collection without converting files into MP3's before uploading to iPhone. Thank you very much for the app.

I was thinking about possible improvements and have to ideas:

First, cut off all visualization parts from the app since I, and perhaps many other users, use the app as a simple player. So visual effect are unnecessary and just increase the app size (it's about 200Mb and I was shocked when I discovered this). Perhaps, as an alternative, it would be good to introduce a light version without visual effects and let user to choose which one to install and use.

Second, add synchronization with DropBox or Google Drive. Ideally, it would be fantastic to be able to download music from my on-line storage, listen to it on my iPhone, mark some files for deletion, and then synchronize again and delete on-line files I didn't like.

Other than that, I am extremely satisfied with the app and would like to see it getting even better.

Re: Suggestions

Hi,
thanks for the feedback.

Cutting off visualization won’t reduce app size. The biggest part are the database (index of available files in midland, hvsc, …) and the midi soundfont.

Regarding dropbox/google drive, I’ll have a look.
Le 10 juin 2015 à 22:23, BiG [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Suggestions-tp4024070.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

BiG BiG

Re: Suggestions

Thank you. Google Drive/DropBox synchronization feature would be extremely useful.
kolla kolla

Re: Suggestions

Yes, I too want "cloud integration", and with iOS it should not be much of a problem, I believe all cloud storage apps now all support the same interface and API on iOS8 and 9. Personally I want to save mods up to a cloud folder, which I have mounted via Raspberry Pi on my MIST FPGA Amiga, so I can play them there as well. :)