The Cloud

skywalka skywalka

The Cloud

Please allow us to be able to restore our playlists & settings from the cloud by syncing on every run.

Thanx!

Re: The Cloud

I ll see if I can add this to next version, bit it is not sure since it is almost ready...
skywalka skywalka

Re: The Cloud

Awesome!  Thanx!
skywalka skywalka

Re: The Cloud

Hi,

Whenever I've taken the time to get all the music I want into Modizer I've lost it all again & again, probably when upgrading iOS? Does this sound correct? Is this what happens to everybody?

Thanks.

Re: The Cloud

Hi,

No it should not happen this way.
You should lose your music files when you remove modizer, not when upgrading ios or modizer

If it happens again please give me more details

Le jeu. 5 janv. 2017 à 01:43, skywalka [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

Whenever I've taken the time to get all the music I want into Modizer I've lost it all again & again, probably when upgrading iOS? Does this sound correct? Is this what happens to everybody?

Thanks.

To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]

To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.