This App Rocks! Props to you Yoyofr!

Gumbyjunior1 Gumbyjunior1

This App Rocks! Props to you Yoyofr!

Yoyofr,
First off, I have been using Modizer for many years now and other music players just don't compare.
Keep up the good work! I tell people about your application specifically since it also does MIDI files very well.
I came up to a bug today when using it. Easy resolution.
10.3 - Darn Apple Filesystem (4/9/2017)
One thing I noticed when I updated my iPhone from iOS 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 was that the zip files in Modizer were not opening up correctly. I had this yearning to listen to some Final Fantasy X and Chrono Trigger, so as I usually would, I went to Zophar.net and downloaded their zips. I go to play them, and Modizer crashed. Modizer was able to view what files were within the ZIP, but just crashed as soon as I clicked to play a song.
As my occupation is in I.T., I did know in the back of my head that the biggie change in 10.3.x was the change in the file system for iOS. To prove this out, all I simply did was uninstall and reinstall the application. I went back into zophar.net's PS1/2 games that I had a problem listening to, and the songs were working properly again. (I was in the Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy mood)

This was running a iPhone 6 64 GB on iOS 10.3.1 production code.