Timidity Soundfont

Behemothx Behemothx

Timidity Soundfont

Hi there,

   First let me say that this is the best app on my iphone so far, many Thanks!  To the topic, is there a way to use our own soundfont for the timidity player?

Re: Timidity Soundfont

Hi,
in v1.6 you'll be able to load your own soundfont (sf2).
You'll just have to put the good timidity.cfg & sf2 file in the modizer documents directory using iTunes.
Sappharad Sappharad

Re: Timidity Soundfont

If you have a program for your PC that lets you modify files on your phone, (such as PhoneView on OS X) you can replace it now without waiting for the new version.

Just look for the existing merlin.sf2 file and overwrite it with whatever .sf2 soundfont you want to use. I've been replacing it myself in the past 2 releases with a much larger soundfont and it's worked fine.