USF Support?

Bubbleman Bubbleman

USF Support?

I've been using Modizer for a couple of years now. It's easily one of my favorite iOS apps, however, I've noticed that it can't play or gives me errors every time I try to play Nintendo 64 sound files.

Wikipedia states: The basic USF file structure is a subformat of PSF.

So, if there's PSF support, could it be possible to get USF support any time soon?

Re: USF Support?

It's a bit more complex
Bubbleman wrote
I've been using Modizer for a couple of years now. It's easily one of my favorite iOS apps, however, I've noticed that it can't play or gives me errors every time I try to play Nintendo 64 sound files.

Wikipedia states: The basic USF file structure is a subformat of PSF.

So, if there's PSF support, could it be possible to get USF support any time soon?
It's a bit more complex. Basically all these files (USF, DSF, SSF, PSF, ...) require to emulate the real hardware.
So to play USF modizer would have to emulate a nintendo 64 (at least for the processors used to generate
audio).
It was a no-go on older iOS device (iPhone 3G, 3GS, ...) but with the current hardware it might be possible.
Maybe in a later release.
QuarterSwede QuarterSwede

Re: USF Support?

Wondering if there has been any work on this now that we have fairly powerful 64 bit iDevices?

Re: USF Support?

Hi,
Usf support might be possible in the future.
Not plan for next release...

---- QuarterSwede [via MODIZER] a écrit ----

Wondering if there has been any work on this now that we have fairly powerful 64 bit iDevices?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/USF-Support-tp4023953p4024054.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML