Quantcast

Version 2.1 crash

Gumbyjunior1 Gumbyjunior1

Version 2.1 crash

Updated to version 2.1, but now my PS1 music files crash.

Re: Version 2.1 crash

Hello,

this is a bug with 64bits devices and new apple arm64 compiler.
I just fixed it and sent 2.2 to App Store. It is pending for validation, probably between 1 and 2 weeks from now.

rgds,
ym
Le 26 avr. 2015 à 02:53, Gumbyjunior1 [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Updated to version 2.1, but now my PS1 music files crash.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Version-2-1-crash-tp4024058.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.