Quantcast

Vgmplay version update 1.7 to 1.71b?

vus7294 vus7294

Vgmplay version update 1.7 to 1.71b?

1.71b version of vgmplay has more chiptunes compatibility feature c352, nmk112 etc.
Unfortunately i don't have ios development knowledge and MAC.
Oh developer. Now, vgmplay in modizer version is 1.7. Newest version of vgmplay is 1.71b.
Can you update this core in modizer? ...i just hope.
Shaneus Shaneus

Re: Vgmplay version update 1.7 to 1.71b?

I concur with this, I'm noticing a few VGM rips that won't play on anything except the most recent version of VGMplay.

But I suspect because it's a beta, it might not make it into Modizer. I hope it does though!
rmp rmp

Re: Vgmplay version update 1.7 to 1.71b?

Also, I would appreciate if Vgmplay looped songs twice like the other plugins, and not only one time. Perhaps if Vgmplay had its own settings in the plugins section of general settings that could be an option, among other settings. For now, I'd be happy at least for Vgmplay to loop songs twice by default.