Web compatibility with http://chipcovers.free.fr/ ?

rylecqfd rylecqfd

Web compatibility with http://chipcovers.free.fr/ ?

Hi

I'm very happy with Modizer but tonight, I wanted to listen to some SID covers.
I went to http://chipcovers.free.fr/ with the built-in navigator but it seems to load forever when I click on a .SID file.
Some .XM or .MOD files seem to download without problem, but they don't play automatically, I have to go to my downloaded files to listen to them.

Could you make Modizer compatible with this website or is there something that I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Web compatibility with http://chipcovers.free.fr/ ?

hi,

sorry for the late answer! I'll check with 1.2beta and see what I can do before sending 1.2 to apple for validation.

Re: Web compatibility with http://chipcovers.free.fr/ ?

  I just tested with upcoming v1.2 and I downloaded successfully some mod files!
rylecqfd rylecqfd

Re: Web compatibility with http://chipcovers.free.fr/ ?

Hi

Does it work with SID files ? It was ok with some xm or mod files but not with the sid ones ;)

Re: Web compatibility with http://chipcovers.free.fr/ ?

thanks for pointing this, sid files are using different mime type on this website and were not detected as playable by modizer.
it's now fixed and will be included in v1.2. I think it will also fix similar issues on other websites.