When PMD file is played, modizer crashed.

p1s1u9m3 p1s1u9m3

When PMD file is played, modizer crashed.

Test file
http://www16.big.or.jp/~zun/data/pmd/th98_00.lzh
Uncompressed file:th98_00.m

When play the above files, modizer app will kill.

Tested environment
iPad mini 2 / iOS 8.1
iPhone 4s / iOS 9.0 Public beta 3

If the app bug, I hope the bug fix.

Re: When PMD file is played, modizer crashed.

Hello,

thanks for the bug report. I just fixed it in my current WIP version. Bug fix will be included in next release.

rgds,
ym
Le 9 août 2015 à 09:17, p1s1u9m3 [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Test file
http://www16.big.or.jp/~zun/data/pmd/th98_00.lzh
Uncompressed file:th98_00.m

When play the above files, modizer app will kill.

Tested environment
iPad mini 2 / iOS 8.1
iPhone 4s / iOS 9.0 Public beta 3

If the app bug, I hope the bug fix.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/When-PMD-file-is-played-modizer-crashed-tp4024077.html
To start a new topic under General Discussion, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

p1s1u9m3 p1s1u9m3

Re: When PMD file is played, modizer crashed.

Reply Thank you.
Wait for the next release.