Quantcast

libTim

xperia64 xperia64

libTim

I've been wanting to compile timidity++ as a library for android and was wondering how you managed it for iOS. I can't seem to find what/where the equivalent of an xcode makefile is.

Re: libTim

Hi,

you need to open the Xcode project file in Xcode, there is nothing close to a makefile as fa as I know.

Le 16 août 2013 à 04:09, xperia64 [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I've been wanting to compile timidity++ as a library for android and was wondering how you managed it for iOS. I can't seem to find what/where the equivalent of an xcode makefile is.

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/libTim-tp4023989.html
To start a new topic under Development Corner, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML

xperia64 xperia64

Re: libTim

Looks like libtim/libtim.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj has the info I need.