"Default Length(s)" still ignored in some formats?

Unidon Unidon

"Default Length(s)" still ignored in some formats?

Modizer v2.5 seems to force the duration into 2:30 in nsf, gbs(as far as my checks), even though another values are set as Default Length(s).
This is reproduced after resetting settings and cleaning database...

Are there another settings to change the duration in nsf/gbs? Or perhaps is this an issue in specified in these formats?

Re: "Default Length(s)" still ignored in some formats?

Hi,

thanks for pointing this out. I’ll fix it in next release

Le 25 févr. 2016 à 06:58, Unidon [via MODIZER] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Modizer v2.5 seems to force the duration into 2:30 in nsf, gbs(as far as my checks), even though another values are set as Default Length(s).
This is reproduced after resetting settings and cleaning database...

Are there another settings to change the duration in nsf/gbs? Or perhaps is this an issue in specified in these formats?

http://modizer.988727.n3.nabble.com/Default-Length-s-still-ignored-in-some-formats-tp4024107.html
To start a new topic under Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MODIZER, click here.
NAML